Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

$10 for you

There are times when you save a few pennies on an item at the grocery store.  I have gotten lucky with sales, or finds, no matter if it is Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, or the regular grocery store down the street.

I consistently purchase many staple items at Vitacost.com simply because it saves more than pennies.  The savings are significant, but I was blown away when I made my most recent order.  It was usual stuff: tea, breakfast cereal, whole grains, vitamins, lotion.  They had sent a couple of coupons in the email and let you use multiple coupons so I put in all of the codes and ended up saving more than $25 off the already lower prices that they have everyday.

If you want to get $10 your first order here is a code for that: http://goo.gl/y6nNpa

One of my favorite things about using Vitacost is how quickly they send out the box, it comes to your door, no shlepping - and it saves time too.  And no, I don't work for them or get anything for giving them any praise, but as my clients and friends know, I do like passing on good things.

Feel free to spread this code to your friends and family too: http://goo.gl/y6nNpa


If you want to learn great tips on how to eat for energy, clarity, 
avoid food arguments, and have more fun from what you eat - 
(yes, I've helped those with low libedo too...) 
Go grab a session or two while the session special rates apply.  www.everydaymacro.com


No comments: