Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

UPdate

Hi All - I hope you are enjoying this beautiful spring.  I've been working hard to finish my MFA.  Only two weeks until graduation.  Yep - got all A's all the way through these four years and two degrees - did you expect any less from a coach who likes to see us all get the success we want?

Now I will have a little more room for those who wish to do a coaching session.

Please also check out my latest interview for the Inquisitive Eater - inquistiveeater.com
Go straight to the video using this link: http://vimeo.com/94235624

I don't eat a lot of tomato since they are prone to creating inflammation in the body due to being high in alkaloids - but a delicious slice or two or four in this case, is something I enjoy the same way I enjoy other foods that might not be the most supportive for my body.  Miriam is a delight, her writing is as delicious as her recipes, and the book was a wonderful assignment from The Inquisitive Eater.  Check it out and let me know your favorite tomato. 

Have a terrific spring and let's make sure you are ready for that bikini in a few weeks.  Ask questions, get an easy personal plan together, and grab a session to be free to eat what you like - forever!

I look forward to talking with you.

Susan

No comments: