Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Get Your Stay Slender Starter Kit - Reduced rates right now at Everydaymacro.com/Beyondweightloss.com

This is my friend Kelsy and I at our MFA graduation last Friday (and yes, age wise - she could be my kid).  It felt great to graduate with honors.  It also felt fantastic to wear my extra small dress and feel camera ready without ever thinking about diets or worrying about weight.  In fact, I celebrated with a large lunch that included french fries.  Yesterday I ate 3 cupcakes in honor of my accomplishments...

I am visiting a friend today who would like to know my secrets.  I decided to bring her a little food gift, and had the thought that what would be great to package up an entire Stay Slender Starter Kit.  I know exactly the vegetables, grains, beans, condiments and recipes that I would include.  The whole thing would cost a bit, but be worth it in how great you get to look and feel for the rest of your life.

Since I don't have a way to create kits for everyone - I decided to slash my session prices for the summer...

Check out http://everydaymacro.com/everydaymacro.com/Book_Your_Session.html and grab your session before I get my perfect writing job that doesn't allow me much room for coaching anymore....

If you have struggled with weight
If you have been frustrated with a health issue
If you have wanted to know how food really works and how to use it to support your life
You need to sign up for a session http://everydaymacro.com/everydaymacro.com/Book_Your_Session.html and have the most wonderful summer you've ever had.

Eating well makes you feel good
Feeling good makes you sexy
Sexy people get advantages
Advantages can make you happier
Feeling good can make you happier
Who isn't up for being happier - healthier, and living well?

Each session is individualized to give you what you need to succeed.
If you have questions, please feel free to email me.  http://everydaymacro.com/everydaymacro.com/Contact.html

Graduate into the life of your dreams!  You can do it.

Everydaymacro.com


No comments: