Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Asthma, Arthritits, Allergies - Begone for good.





Recently I have had several
clients tell me how well their coaching sessions have worked wonderfully well for their asthma, arthritis and allergies.

Knowing how food works - works!

I've had many many people get clear of their problems for good just by changing up what they ate.

Only if you work it though.  Kind of like wanting to eat doughnuts and ice cream daily and not have a little (or a lot) of excess weight eventually, there are folks who think that doing a session of food coaching should be a magical cure.  Even if you went to a doctor, you would have to take what he prescribed.

I can't eat for you, but I can tell you that I am not an anomaly curing my eczema, allergies, asthma, Epstein-Barr and other ailments with food fixes.  Thousands, probably millions of people have done the same.  I just took the time to study profusely, read all I could, go the conferences, the teachers, the workshops and the cooking classes.  I can make it simple for other people because of how much I practiced, messed up or succeeded, and really distilled down what works.

(Remember there is a session special going on - grab a session or two at the reduced rate!  http://everydaymacro.com/everydaymacro.com/Book_Your_Session.html)

Phone sessions proved to be often more effective than in person sessions because there was less to distract clients from listening.  It somehow seems to help in breaking down the barriers many people have to actually doing the things I'm suggesting.

Change is often something we resist.  If you are struggling to change what you eat but you want to be thinner, or healthier, or stop binging, or badgering yourself for your choices, or you are tired of needing an inhaler, a medication or having to lose a whole day being distracted by something as simple to alleviate as itching or asthma because you have forgotten what to do and it's gotten worse or you just can't seem to get yourself to do what you know could work - push through that resistance.

Coaching works to push through resistance because you pay money to someone to let them guide you.  Often that works better than a book because your investment is greater and who wants to lose their cash because they didn't show up?  (People do that though.)  Coaches utilize mind tools to help you learn to break through the resistance.  And usually clients like their coach and want to do what that person has offered in part to really give it a go and further that relationship even in small ways.

I know I always learn better from the professors and teachers that I like and often I like them because they are good teachers. 

It's been extremely rewarding hearing from so many old clients recently and getting to work with you again too.  I'm thrilled with how well you have taken the tools and made them work and there are a whole lot more people free of the fear of not being able to breath, free of horrific itches and scratching and free of feeling trapped in a body that wasn't what you wanted.   And smart to get a booster session to amp up what you are doing and get inspired to do even more and let of your resistance to your own good right now.  One client already emailed me that she had done her session on weight loss and the next week she got an unexpected check in the mail for five times what she had paid for her session.  She thought it was related since her money issues were all tied up with the weight issues we worked on.  She's already feeling lighter and happier than ever and I couldn't be more thrilled.   Maybe I'll start to see even more relationships between foods, minds and manifestations?  Keep me posted everyone!!!

Be sure to go and grab a session while the special is on.  It's one of the best gifts you can give yourself. http://everydaymacro.com/everydaymacro.com/Book_Your_Session.html

www.everydaymacro.com

No comments: