Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just a little fYI - I do like Vitacost.com

I have more confidence in ordering from Vitacost.com now after a long conversation with Pure Essence Labs. (hey use this link for $10 off https://www.vitacostrewards.com/6YI87Q)

I recently bought some product off Amazon that was probably expired or mishandled to render the product useless. I found out that there are some places you just shouldn't order vitamins or supplements from. Vitacost is one of the good ones and the products are stored well and always fresh. Plus they are terrific about replacements if anything happens. Things come practically overnight. 
 I like the savings and having it delivered to your door with free shipping is always great too...
Amazon was wonderful and offered a full refund.  They have lots of vendors that are terrific and only a few that are probably ones we've read about that could be selling old products or keep everything too hot or too cold.  I definitely love them for books, on demand video and other products.
Give Vitacost a try and use https://www.vitacostrewards.com/6YI87Q to get $10 off your first order.

No comments: