Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Great New Granola

It was a perfect warm sun, cool air morning for a bike ride along the Hudson river then down around the bottom of Manhattan and up the East river, where I happened on some sort of festival near South Street Seaport.  I stopped to see what Ola! was because they had a cute booth.  Granola made with ingredients you can feel good about is all they sell.

They sent me home with two cute sample sized bags and I love the simple formula.  Personally I would like to see them add maybe fruitjuice or something to create more sweetness and those clumps that are fun to eat in granola mixes.  Maple syrup is a pricy sweetener so they go pretty sparse on it.  None the less, it's a good product with pretty simple packages and nice designs.

Try some and let me know what you think.  www.olafoods.com

www.everydaymacro.com

No comments: