Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Skinny You - If You Want To

Do you ever feel like you wished you had the body you had when you were 15, 20, 30 or pre-baby?  I can honestly say, I've never been happier with my body than I am right now. 

Okay I wish gravity weren't doing its thing, but I never have to worry if I'll fit into my jeans or should I try and hide some part of my anatomy.  I used to for sure.  I worried about thick ankles or flabby thighs, cellulite and tummy bulge.  I had fat pants and flowy skirts that went all the way to the floor.

Then I cut down on things like flour products and increased whole grains.  I found how great aduki beans could taste or that I loved lentils.  Vegetables I previously had no idea what to do with became fast friends.  The fennel or turnips, leeks and collards, rocket or radish all started being regulars at my table.  When you know what foods are doing for you, you can exercise less but get more out of it.  A little know how and you can eat more, not less, and instead of wishing you could go back, you can just enjoy the now and let your body pleasantly support you into a vibrant future. 

www.SusanMarque.com

No comments: