Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

First I want to say that if you have been thinking of being a food coach yourself, I've created a teachers training that will only be available for a limited time.  A few of you had been asking so it's here!  Email me for details.

Secondly, how many of you are inspired  or distressed by award show season?  Does it make you feel good that you could walk down the red carpet and wear one of those gowns or do you feel like that is an impossibility?  I've never had botox or lipo and many of those stars haven't either.  Although good lighting is always welcome and keep that camera a little ways a way...

You can eat and be satisfied, feel terrific and look your best.  You just need some great food and know how to make it easily or order wisely.  Yes, many of those stars do get in their own kitchens and eat a plenty.

I recently went to a party where I saw a man I had not seen in many months.  I have hated his starvation approach to staying thin, and now I really saw how that is taking its toll.  He looked grey and pinched.  I felt sorry for him.  I equally felt sorry for another woman who was embarrassed by her rolls of fat that couldn't be contained by her attire.  She joked about it to try and make herself feel better about eating a few bites of the perfectly healthy and beautiful spread.  There is absolutely no reason to feel badly about food.  Once you understand it, you can create less wrinkles, a tighter tummy and thinner thighs in no time.  Some foods are made for giving you energy and some are designed to clear you of flab.  Indulgences won't throw you off if you are consistently eating a nicely balanced assembly of true whole foods.  You should enjoy your moments.  Maybe go get a gown....  Learn what makes the best balance for you. 

www.susanmarque.com

No comments: