Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Better Absorption Better Health

My friend Gary introduced me to http://www.blacksheepcheese.com/yogurt_facts.html today. It makes perfect sense. Firstly sheeps milk is easier to digest and secondly take a look at the benefits. One of the best is your getting quality probiotics in a food. That is always better than a pill. What if your breakfast with a little of this yogurt helped you to absorb more nutrients out of what you ingest all day long?

You can eat the best diet in the world but if you are not absorbing the nutrients from it then is a waste. I leaned a long time ago that the gut is the seat of our health. I've written articles on intestinal health and I see all the time how emotionally out of control or physically effected people with intestinal disorders can be.

I'm very curious to learn how you might like this particular product so please let me know if you give it a try!

www.susanmarque.com

No comments: