Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lose Weight Overnight

I've been in Naples Florida this week visiting my parents. It was a whirlwind of moving to a tiny apartment in Manhattan, getting the Ikea furnishings I bought put together and then having a snow storm that canceled my flight twice and had me finally leave out of a different airport far too early in the morning to get here. What in the world could this all possibly do with weight loss? Stress.

We know stress isn't our friend and while it can temporarily make some slimmer, it can also make others puffy, overly acidic and tired. I was exhausted. I also was having some yeast issues flare up again. I've had enough experience with yeast to know that that was what it was.

You know I would always take the most natural cures first, but often they take a little more time and perserverence and that can cost more too. I went to the doctor and said, "What have you got for yeast?" He only gave me two little tiny pills to try. Immediately I had a flat belly again and it seemed like I dropped 5 pounds overnight. I flew to Florida feeling a good skinny, as my tightest pants were loose on me.

If you have been with me for any length of time you know that yeast is a major problem in the West. Most people are trying to fight fat by eating less and exercising and never addressing the simple parasites hiding out in their gut. I do take probiotics daily and recommend you do too. It's a good practice to add in good bacteria to maintain a healthy balance. I had had just too much stress for that to do a good job and things got off. It happens. The cleaner you eat the stronger you defenses are too. Remember it was just the holidays and I have had some pretty fun foods for the last month that just created a breeding ground for a little yeast overgrowth.

If you feel like you can't lose weight or have been feeling foggy, tired, puffy or perhaps your digestion has been off - try clearing some yeast and see the difference.

www.susanmarque.com

No comments: