Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bobbi's Hummus Hello

I tasted Bobbi's hummus http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bobbis-Hummus/74690601576?v=info when I was shopping in Whole Foods and there was one of those little demo stations set up to sample the flavors. I love this hummus. Smooth, creamy and full of flavor. I love that it doesn't use tahini but soy oil instead. Just simple good ingredients. I used it on top of some avocado, carrot and cucumber sushi rolls I made for lunch. Fusion cuisine where the pillow of hummus topping added a burst of texture and flavor with each bite sized wonder. The garlic is so fresh it doesn't have that sharp aftertaste you can get from older garlic. Great new product. Ask for it at your Whole Foods.

www.SusanMarque.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's wrong with tahini?

Susan Marque said...

Hey Anonymous - nothing really but for some people it doesn't digest well, and can bring out issues such as cold sores, nice to have alternatives that taste great!