Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Win Win this Spring!

Need your votes to win!! Please go and click for me!
http://www.more.com/13752/19058-susan-marque-45

Some of you must know that currently I'm back in college. You also are aware I'm sure that it is super costly!!! So Please help me win a little cash for college and click for me okay...

Need your votes to win!! Please go and click for me!
http://www.more.com/13752/19058-susan-marque-45

Why am I playing? Well you can't win if you don't play. I realize that some of these things are long shots and some of them have a better chance. With your weight, your health, the quality of your life, you can start creating habits that put you into a winning game. Healthy habits create health and not so healthy ones can destroy it over time.

Spring starts off a frenzy of cleanses. It's good marketing to get you to sign up for a regime where you can clean out a little. Most cleanses do not go very deep, they are a superficial cleaning. They also only last a few days up to a month. You certainly wouldn't want to live on a cleanse. In certain cases they can be effective if then, you start eating and creating a lifestyle that will create vibrancy.

For every reaction there is and equal and opposite reaction. That is a fact of the mathematical nature of nature. Cleanses often set people up to binge.... All that restriction feels like deprivation. Whenever I have done a cleanse I have had a day or two after of binging a bit. The more cleaned out my system, the less that seems to occur. Or maybe it could be I was in a different place psychologically. It's hard to know for sure. What I do know is, if you choose to cleanse, let it be a set up for a longer game of eating wonderful whole foods, letting go of processed goods for the most part, and really offering yourself a higher level of living. Forget the back and forth stuff. Like a smoker who smokes on again, then quits for a bit and then goes back to smoking maybe less until it creeps up to full on smoking and then they quit again.... You get the picture. They have not won - they are playing a game where there is no winning until they finally make a big shift, towards a more fun game, of living free.

I need your help to win the contest (

http://www.more.com/13752/19058-susan-marque-45)

so please go click there right now! If you need a little help, a few extra clicks for the game you are playing or want to play - go to www.SusanMarque.com and sign up for a session, take a class and get the support you need to win today!!

No comments: